Thank you for your efforts in assisting Republic Services manage thru this unusual situation. We are aware that all citizens are under tremendous pressure during this unusual time . As we think thru the impact of Covid-19 we see a couple possible trends.
(1) Recycling Contamination will Increase as excess waste material from the homeowners finds its way into the Recycling container.
(2) Yard Waste and Bulk Collection routes are pulling key resources and assets away from residential routes that need extra support.
Republic Services garbage and recycling crews are working diligently to continue to serve the Borough residents with curbside collection services while experiencing an increase in volume of household set-outs. To protect garbage and recycling staff during this time, we ask that you do the following:
- Bagged or Cart Contents Only for Trash(No loose items)
- Bagged or Cart Contents Only for the Recycling (No loose items)
- Suspend Yard Waste Collection (during the COVID 19 Pandemic only)
- Suspend Bulk Waste Collection (during the COVID 19 Pandemic only)
We greatly appreciate you posting these extra measures to ensure the safety of our solid waste and recycling collectors and the community.
Please call me at 215-783-9329 with any questions as we work thru the details of this situation.
Manager – Municipal Sales
372 Henderson Road
King of Prussia PA 19406
o 610-205-5401 c 215-783-9329